A combination of jeans, shirt and stilettos is my go to look. When nothing else works or when I just don’t know what to wear, this is something that always looks good. It’s a clean and confortable that can be used in almost every occasion.
* Tuck in your shirt to look more polished or leave it out for a casual look
* If you have large hips try to hide them with and oversized top or coat
* If you don’t feel very comfortable in stilettos go for wedges or larger heels
* If, like me, you are a little short try and fold your jeans in the ankles and pair them with nude shoes
* Now that Spring is blossoming go for a pop of color with a clutch or blazer or even colored shoes
* Most importantly: KEEP IT SIMPLE!!